Who is this treatment best for clients:
These treatments are not for and should be AVOIDED by:
No natural tanning, bed tanning, or spray tanning for 2 week prior or after treatments
No alcohol consumption for 72 hours after treatment as the liver is still processing the toxins broken down during the treatment-
This treatment should be considered supplementary to a healthy lifestyle for best results. Clients must be healthy in nature and 18 years of age or older to be treated.
If your clients have any medical conditions that are questionable, they must consult their physician to undergo these treatments.
Typically the areas that can be treated with ultrasound cavitation are the arms, stomach, love handles/flanks, buttocks and thighs.
Clients may experience a slight ringing or buzzing in the ear during the treatment as the sound waves penetrate the body.
- Clients with any metal in their body should not receive ultrasound cavitation treatments on the area that the metal is in. For example if someone has a metal rod in their knee, they should not receive ultrasound cavitation on their thighs. However, they would be eligible for this treatment on their stomach area. Prior to treating any client with metal, we highly suggest they receive a release from their doctor.
- Clients with IUD's are okay to receive this treatment as their uterus lining creates a protective barrier.
Radio frequency treatments deliver an electrical current via electrodes to the skin, in order to heat the deep and superficial layers. When our skin receives a high frequency electrical current the cells in our bodies interpret this as an energy source and the layers in our skin act like a resistor to the electrical current and depending on their level resistance, will heat up to varying degrees.
The local heating causes an immediate contraction of the collagen fibers and fat cells drain then shrink, while those all important fibroblast are stimulated to produce new collagen and elastic fibers. The effect of this is tighter, smoother, younger looking skin with a visible ‘lift’. Fat cells are reduced and stubborn cellulite looks a lot less noticeable.
While radio frequency skin tightening has a lower instance of side effects than other cosmetic and non-invasive procedures, there are still risks involved.
Radio Frequency is ideal to treat the face, neck, arms, inner and outer thighs, male breasts, pubic mound, buttocks, knees, hips and abdomen.
Lightening of stretch marks
Lightening of acne scars and age marks
Reduction of fine lights
Mild swelling of the treated skin
Redness of treated area
Sinking in of the treated area
- Clients with electrical devices ie. pacemakers, should not receive ultrasound cavitation treatments as the ultrasound waves may interfere or heat up their devices which can be extremely dangerous
- Clients with kidney or liver diseases, cancer, or any other illness
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers
- All body piercings should be removed prior to treatment
- No natural tanning, bed tanning, or spray tanning for 2 week prior or after treatments
- No alcohol consumption for 72 hours after treatment as the liver is still processing the toxins broken down during the treatment
- Clients on their menstrual cycles should avoid getting ultrasound cavitation treatments as their body is undergoing stress and hormonal shifts. Additionally they will not achieve the best results due to increased water retention and bloating and the treatment could potentially be uncomfortable for them.
Vacuum suction treatment is applied to the surface of the skin tissue causing lift and stimulates muscles, breaks down cellulite and fatty deposits, eliminating toxins, improving lymphatic drainage and taking inches off. Vacuum therapy also helps restore the skin's natural elasticity to smooth the appearance of dimpling in the thighs and buttocks. This therapy is painless, safe and highly effective. Lymph fluid transports metabolic waste and fatty materials via the lymph nodes and lymphatic system. Vacuum suction improves lymphatic and blood circulation. Since the dead skin is reduced there will be great improvement in the skin textures. Fat deposits in the parts of the body will be improved.
The side effects of the Vacuum Therapy are minor.
Detoxification of toxins
Activation of the lymphatic system
Stimulates the skin by increasing circulation
Smoother and healthier glowing skin
Slight sensitivity of treated area that lasts for a few days
Laser Lipo procedure uses lasers at various wavelengths to liquefy fat cells. The laser causes the collagen to contract, which tightens the skin. By directly targeting fat cells the Cold Laser Lipo offers a safe and effective spot fat reduction solution that can be applied to multiple problem areas. The most common treatment areas include: Abdomen; Waistline; Thighs; Arms; Under the chin.
Ability to target 2 areas at once - ie. both arms receive a 60min treatment vs a 30min treatment on each arm with radio frequency
Ability to treat more areas than ultrasound cavitation